The Sales Lead supports the management team in achieving store sales and profitability goals by creating a positive and energetic store environment. The primary focus is to ensure a superior customer experience by acting as the sales floor leader and allowing management to focus on overall store leadership. Assists the management team in ensuring excellent visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Lead acts in the capacity of the manager on duty.
- 2-4 years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills