Are you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Working at Clarks isn’t just about selling shoes- it’s about understanding your customers’ needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we’ve grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist of approximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customer experience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of them to do what’s right.
Here’s where you come in:
- Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
- Organize the store merchandise and back stock and ensure proper placement of product.
- Practice impeccable customer service skills.
- Upsell the customer, when appropriate, on multiple pairs and accessories.
- Exemplify the Clarks Brand.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention and shrinkage.
- Assist in store maintenance and merchandising to create a visually compelling environment.
- Contribute to a comfortable work environment for all colleagues.
- Ensure completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred.