Pyramid Management Group, LLC. One of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic, to join our Shopping Center Maintenance Department at the Crossgates Mall, located in Albany, New York.
This position offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Company paid medical insurance, RX, and voluntary dental/vision. Paid Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday paid time off.
- 401 (k) program
SUMMARY: To help maintain and enhance the value of the Shopping Center property through the repair and maintenance of the building structure, mechanical and plumbing systems, furnishings, and other equipment in a safe and cost effective manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers when and where needed
- Perform interior repair and maintenance functions including but not limited to; repair of fixtures, floors, floor tile repairs, prep and paint, concrete and sidewall repairs, ceiling and wall repair.
- Performs exterior repair and maintenance functions including but not limited to: repairs of fixtures, roofs, and parking lots.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and Fire Protection systems to keep them in good condition, operational and functional
- Perform minor plumbing repairs on the property.
- Ability to work from heights including ladders and lifts.
- Ability to identify and inform supervisor of potential problems with any equipment used or systems responsible for.
- Ability and experience operating power and hand tools associated with building maintenance and repairs.
- Act as a liaison with contractors in support of facility wide repair and maintenance.
- Must be capable of safely lifting and moving equipment and materials.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma, Trade School or GED
EXPERIENCE: Hands on familiarity with methods and means to perform various types of building maintenance and repairs including the use of associated power tools.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described herein are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and may be required to work outside weather conditions.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
EMAIL ALL RESUMES TO: [email protected]