Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada’s premier fashion retailers with over 350 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
THIS COULD BE YOU! Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail – we want to hear from you. The Role The Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
- 30-35 hours per week
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company. What’s in it for you? ✓ Fun & fast-paced ✓ Great employee discount ✓ Flexible schedule ✓ Caring leaders ✓ Casual dress code ✓ Limitless opportunity. At Ardene, you’re more than an employee – you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.