Apex Entertainment Albany NY is currently looking for a friendly, responsible, and experienced Finance Coordinator with a “get-the-job-done” attitude to provide financial assistance to the General Manager and CFO.
• Coding and sending of invoices/bills/ purchase orders to the corporate office for payment
• Counting and reconciling cash of multiple till banks from prior night
• Preparing banks for numerous tills throughout the facility
• Reconciliation of Centeredge POS reports
• Providing/requesting check requests for permit renewals
• Pinpoint areas of concern to the General Manager and CFO
• Schedule out daily sales of gift cards
• Other tasks assigned by GM/CFO
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Strong work ethic with a focus on achieving goals.
• Professional/Confidential and courteous demeanor.
• Thorough understanding of basic accounting.
• Cash handling experience.
• High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
• Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2-5 years experience working in a finance role; accounting experience a plus.
• Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
• Payroll, POS/ Centeredge, experience a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule ; position may require some nights, weekends, and holidays if needed.