Apex Entertainment Albany NY is currently looking for a part time friendly, responsible, and experienced Cash Office Clerk with a “get-the-job-done” attitude to provide incredible financial service through maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the company’s financial transactions. This position will work Saturday & Sunday and possibly one weekday averaging 20-30 hours a week.
• Counting and reconciling cash of multiple till banks from prior night
• Preparing banks for numerous tills throughout the facility
• Reconciliation of Centeredge POS reports
• Balance and maintain all the money from the facility (kiosks, cash registers) and verify that all numbers match
• Prepare/reset tills for multiple cashiers for the night of or previous days sales
• Pinpoint areas of concern to the General Manager and Financial Coordinator
• Help solve financial inconsistencies and check for discrepancies and work together to come to a resolution as quickly as possible
• May assist in scheduling out daily sales of gift cards
• Assist as back to up to Financial Coordinator if need be
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Strong work ethic with a focus on achieving goals.
• Professional/Confidential and courteous demeanor.
• Thorough understanding of basic accounting.
• Experience handling large sums of cash.
• High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
• Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2-5 years experience working in a finance role, banking or accounting experience a plus.
• Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
• Payroll ,POS/ Centeredge, experience a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule ; position may require some weekday hours when needed.
• Saturday and Sunday availability is a MUST.