The Visual Merchandiser will oversee the styling, processing and placement of merchandise to ensure that all merchandise are aesthetically pleasing and set according to company standards and guidelines. Through the creation of long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Visual Merchandiser will ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures to create the highest quality in store experience.
- Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention and service.
- Assist in generating and analyzing field merchandise reports and makes necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise reports
- Ensure floor is replenished per company guidelines which includes following up with staff to ensure accuracy
- Train, coach and direct associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation and visual techniques as needed
- Partner with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership and merchandising reports
- Performs Leader on Duty tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree of relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred
- Must be skilled in strategic planning and customer service
- Must be able to provide feedback. develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
CLICK HERE to apply