Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in fast-paced specialty retail environment.
- Provide sincere, friendly, energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class service standards.
- Achieve established sales and contest goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Assist customers with special services including; gift wrap, registry, special orders, furniture orders, and charge sends.
- Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register functions I.E.; sales, returns, and exchanges.
- Straighten, fill, and clean perimeters and features to maintain store standards.
- Process, ticket, and re-stock merchandise as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
1-2 years of retail experience preferred.
Must be able to climb ladders.
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Crossgates, Albany, NY 12203 (Preferred)
- Availability to work holiday schedules. Including Dec. 15-24th.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Apply IN-STORE or using the LINK below!