CLICK HERE to apply and view full job description
The Sales Lead is a non-supervisory role that has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company and store standards.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Principle Duties and ResponsibilitiesStrategic Customer Service to Enhance Sales
- Use selling techniques to enhance sales, such as: selling add-on sales and showcasing engraving information to customers to achieve store and individual sales goals.
- Ensure a high-quality customer service experience; making product and personalization recommendations consistent with the customer’s expectations.
- Articulate product knowledge to customers; be the gift expert.
- Responsible to be a role model for the sales teammates and demonstrate the standard for customer experience