At Carhartt, it is our mission to build rugged products that serve and protect hardworking people. Our Direct to Consumer retail team offers the ultimate experience of the brand; our deep-rooted values are tangible and exemplified in all we do. Our ambassador’s embody the core values and heritage on which our brand was founded: we are inspired by hardworking people, we respect our history while walking bravely into the future, and we strive to do the right thing by working with honesty and integrity.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
- Enthusiastically promote the brand by being an ambassador for Carhartt, while ensure actions are in alignment with our corporate mission and values.
- Deliver the ultimate retail consumer experience with every consumer interaction.
- Provide a genuine consumer connection by being highly focused on delivering exceptional consumer experiences that are engaging, efficient, and personalized, while telling the Carhartt story.
- Execute Visual Merchandising and Visual Standards, to ensure product is properly displayed (sorting, folding, restock, etc.).
- Engage with the team by contributing in positive and collaborative ways, being sure to bring your best to work each and every day.
- Actively participate in the performance and talent management processes including being open to development, training, coaching, and feedback, with a proactive focus on performance growth.
- Support leadership by upholding operational standards and working safely, including adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Work as a team member to achieve/exceed the overall store’s total revenue goals.
- Identify sales opportunities, finding the best solution for each individual consumer, and driving sales by meeting and exceeding consumer expectations.
- Support execution of community engagement events.
- Assist the Store Leaders with bringing forth ideas to continue to grow brand awareness in the community.
- Ownership of one’s own development and professional growth.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Moderate Lifting (30-40 lbs.)
- Retail Environment
- Retail Hours
- Tobacco Free
- Travel (5%)