Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
The Specialized Consultant is responsible for supporting the management team by demonstrating superior selling behaviors and Sales Floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with company standards and policies. Their primary role is to support the Sales Floor in motivating the team to surpass selling goals. The Sales Lead position is considered a Part Time key holder role.
Everyone plays a critical role and the objective of a Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our customers to achieve their personal best by providing an uncompromising and unparalled customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and stays current on product knowledge.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service initiatives.
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is not present.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with customers
- A sports-minded individual