Auntie Anne’s is currently accepting applications for Part Time Crew members.
Starting rate $14.50
Performs tasks required for the preparation and presentation of Auntie Anne’s products to its customers, and for the maintenance of the Auntie Anne’s store premises and equipment, in accordance with Auntie Anne’s Threefold Philosophy, operating standards, and policies.
Depending upon shift and station assignment, may be required to:
- Prepare doughs and other products (lemonade, butter, Dutch ice, etc.)
- Roll and twist pretzels
- Dip, shape, and salt pretzels
- Insert, rotate, and remove pretzel trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color
- Dip, drain, and file pretzels in Roundup
- Prepare specialty pretzels
- Prepare drinks and bag orders
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
- GUESTS: Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection
- Accurately operate cash registers in accordance with Cash Register Procedures
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies at opening
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne’s dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et al.
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s Inc.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager or Shift Leader
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality. Must have dependable transportation available and be able to be readily contacted by phone. Must comply with state and federal age restrictions regulations regarding operations of equipment in the store.