The Inspiration Company’s hand crafted, inspirational products are made in store by our sales associates nationwide. We are looking for dynamic individuals, who can help our customers find the perfect bracelet for whatever season of life they are going through. The excitement at The Inspiration Company, begins with our amazing team that will be comfortable talking to our customers. Inspiration Company staff needs to be comfortable working with their hands to bead bracelets in store, and have a passion for helping people, and a heart for sharing a little faith, hope, and love.
The Inspiration Company offers a highly competitive hourly rate, plus daily tips. Retail Sales Associates will also have the opportunity for advancement to Key Holder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, and City Manager, based on their performance, leadership skills, and sales ability, and not based on their level of education.
JOB TITLES: Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder, Assistant Manager and Manager
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Tips and Bonuses
JOB TYPE: Full-Time & PART TIME
SCHEDULE: Daytime and Evening Shift & 4-8HOUR SHIFTS
NUMBER OF OPENINGS FOR THIS POSITION: 6
BENEFITS: Flexible Schedule, Employee Discount, Professional Development Assistance
WORK LOCATION: Crossgates Mall
EXPECT TO HIRE: 1-3 DAYS
- Have a passion for Inspiration Company products and mission.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to help others in need of inspiration.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store roles, including but not limited to Customer Service, Visual Presentation, Inventory, and Bracelet Making.
- Deliver the best possible customer service to all of our customers.
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store function.
- Develop a positive relationship with customers and fellow team members.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain product knowledge of various earth stones and product collections in order to answer customer questions efficiently.
- Be efficient in operating the cash register for regular transactions, stock the sales floor, put out inventory, and keep displays clean on sales floor.
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, based on store/company needs.
- Check out our brand at the
Become a part of The Inspiration Company Team TODAY!
VIRTUAL INTERVIEW LINK: Dress to IMPRESS!!