Position: DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Zara Floor Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. We need a professional and customer oriented person with a sense of excellence. Support and motivate the floor team according to company standards
- To lead and keep a high level of motivation within the department
- To guarantee the adequate induction and follow upon training for new members
- To assist in the development and retention of an effective team
- To get involved in performance management of associates
- To support customer service with product knowledge
- Plan the daily planners in advance ensuring that all areas are covered at all times
- To be aware of the daily and monthly budgets to meet and exceed them
- To communicate with the management team on a daily basis with information regarding personnel, product and procedures
- To ensure standards are maintained during the day and at closings
Zara is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
– 1 year to 3 years
– Good knowledge of the company, the brand and the store they are applying for. Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding performance and accomplishment at INDITEX (for internal candidates). Passion to work on a fashion environment Strong organizational and time management skills. Goal orientated: to be oriented to carry out a good job and achieve or even exceed goals. Flexibility and problem solving ability. Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive. Ability to handle pressure and react quickly to situations. Uses initiative to make timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.