SUMMARY: To perform administrative assistance for the day-to-day office operations; providing a high level of administrative support to the General Manager, Operations Director, Office Manager and the other supporting office staff and departments as needed. Increase the offices effectiveness by proactively coordinating, managing and keeping track of contract agreements, projects, deadlines and commitments. Conducting research, preparing for meetings, running errands, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, answering phone calls and scheduling meetings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Contracts, Short Forms, Change Orders, Consulting Agreements, and Work Orders
- Assist Office Manager with processing of invoices and Purchase Orders
- Answers telephone, screen calls, routes callers, take messages, responds to internal and external inquires, and provide routine information within scope of
- Track and distribute Maintenance Work orders
- Tracking of department tasks, functions, activities, inventories, logs
- Prepare and manage Municipality applications, permits, correspondence
- Provide Company Insurance Requirements to Coordinate approvals, tracking certificate expirations and approval expirations
- Perform research (data, vendors, products, pricing and locations) and draft reports
- Compose type and format general Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Contact people to schedule appointments and meetings as needed and/or requested
- Assist with coordinating daily workflow, maintaining appropriate routines
- Participate in and take notes for meetings by capturing action items and or commitments and then ensuring proper and timely follow up
- Provides back-up assistance to other staff members as needed; including assisting with special projects
- Accountable for proper operation and maintenance of office
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of three years of progressive administrative experience preferred. Previous experience in commercial real estate or retail is a plus. Must have proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and working knowledge of Yardi and Docushare is a plus.
Other Qualities: This candidate must be a motivated, flexible, possess a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills, is highly organized, have the ability to multi- task in energetic and busy work environment.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is generally equivalent to a busy shopping mall. Occasionally the work environment is equivalent to a general office environment.