Lindt Chocolate is currently accepting applications for a Shift Supervisor.
CLICK HERE to apply!
Ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales plan and consistently contributes to the district’s achievement of the sale’s plan.
- Models understanding and commitment to the store’s sales mission and effectively communicates the mission to staff in actionable terms.
- Assists with development of each team member’s individual commitment to the achievement of store’s sales results.
- Models and effectively supervises staff to insure sales goals (including key performance indicators, ADS, UPT, conversion and other company sales standards) and external sales opportunities are achieved.
- Models Lindt standards through everyday activities (4 Moments of Influence, dress code, up-selling, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive).
- Monitors and escalates stock levels to Store Management in a timely manner to avoid out of stocks/overstocks/dated product.
Support Store Manager with training sales staff in accordance with Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to insure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Help to train sales staff in accordance with company standards, insuring daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations are consistently achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring solid product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Management in a professional and timely manner.
Ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls and compliance.
- Inventory Control/Shrink
- Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, logs, policies & procedures)
- Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Maintain store cleanliness
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Ability to take direction and effectively delegate and execute through others
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays