When we think about what it’s like to be a Burlington associate, there are elements of our culture that set us apart from the competition. At Burlington, we embrace the many facets of diversity that strengthen our communities where we live and work every day. If you want to grow your retail career with a caring and inclusive organization, come join the Burlington Stores team as a Customer Service Supervisor, Selling Floor Supervisor or Receiving Team Supervisor!
As a Burlington Store Supervisor, you’ll be an integral part of the store leadership team, working closely with Store Management in the areas of Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Human Resources. This leadership position is the stepping-stone to a management role within our expanding organization. Are you a self-starter with the ability to supervise store operations efficiently and effectively? If you are a proven leader who understands the value of building strong teams and partnerships to drive results, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Supervises all store functions and associates while in the role of Manager on Duty
- Maximizes sales results through training, developing and coaching of direct reports
- Exemplifies “Our Burlington” Core Values – Drive Results, Trust & Respect, Builds Teams & Partnerships
- Promotes safety for both our customers and associates by adhering to company guidelines.
- Cultivates a diverse culture based on teamwork and collaboration
- Reinforces our company Asset Protection strategies to eliminate shortage
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new associates
- Participates in weekly workload planning meetings
- Drives Community Relations participation through company programs and partnerships
- Coordinate’s meal and break periods and monitors schedule adherence
- Performs other tasks as assigned by manager
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience within an off-price, big box or a specialty environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to move/handle/lift store merchandise
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- 15-30% Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k)
**You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
At Burlington we’re opening more stores nationwide to provide you with even more locations to enjoy our amazing prices on the brands and styles you love. As we grow, you can too! Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.