We blinked, and the holidays are upon us! There’s no slowing down now. Black Friday is here – but don’t worry. We have your back. Check out The Ultimate Holiday Shopping Guide full of all the “insider” ways to make your family’s traditional shopping experience at Crossgates memorable and safe. Let’s get right to it, shall we?
TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY
Your safety is our number one priority. We are taking every precaution to ensure your safety, as well as our employee’s safety. Click here to learn more about the Crossgates comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures. Safety is a shared responsibility, so please do your part. Click here for a full list of our Healthy Shopper Guidelines, which must be followed by all guests.
- Wear a mask. As per New York State mandate, a mask MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES while visiting Crossgates. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth. A mask under your nose or hanging under your chin, is not going to cut it. Do your part and cover up. If you need a mask, a Crossgates Security Officer will gladly provide one free of charge. If you don’t see a security officer upon entry, stop by the security office on the third level above Best Buy and ask for one. No excuses. Mask up.
- Social distance. Stay at least six feet from others that are not in your party (while walking, riding the escalator, or standing in any line). Try to limit elevator use and opt to use the escalators, if possible. If you decide to utilize an elevator, please maintain a distance of six feet from others while riding. If that is not possible, let it go and wait for it to come back.
- Use hand sanitizer. There are hand sanitizers placed on the elevators and the touch screen directories and other locations throughout the property. Please use them.
- Don’t talk on the phone with your mask off. If you absolutely have to hold a phone conversation without your mask, please go outside and social distance at least six feet. Masks are required while you are on the phone.
- Follow the directional floor prompts. To ease congestion, please keep traffic flowing in the same direction. One-way directional signs have been placed on doors, floors and digital screens throughout the property. Please follow them.
- Stay home. If you are sick, have a fever or show any COVID symptoms, please stay home. Any guest or employee with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms (e.g., cough, body aches) will not be permitted to visit the property.
SHOP EARLY—DEALS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
To cut down on the crowds and long lines, we strongly encourage you to shop early. Many retailers have already kicked off their Black Friday deals, so why not take advantage of them? To let you in on a little secret…some of the same deals you are seeing now, will be the same ones offered on Black Friday.
If you can swing it, show up early, sometime on a weekday morning and scope out sales.
- Here’s a preview of some of the many early Black Friday deals
- Also, check the Crossgates’ sales page regularly. Retailers will be adding or updating new sales daily, throughout the week.
ENJOY THANKSGIVING AT HOME
This year, Crossgates will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving. Enjoy some much needed family time! However, if you would like a meal, Texas de Brazil will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 11am-9:30pm and Maggie McFly’s will be open from 12pm-8pm.
BLACK FRIDAY PLANNING
If you want to shop on Black Friday, make the most of your time by planning out your day. Here’s what we suggest:
- Figure out which stores you plan to visit first. Make sure you know what time they will be open.
- Review our online digital directory by clicking on your favorite store to map out your day. Once you have your plan, designate who in your party will shop at each store. Share your lists so that one person can get everyone’s wish list items at each specific retailer.
- Shop ‘til your heart is content!
STAY AT THE TRU & HOMEWOOD SUITES BY HILTON AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TERRIFIC DEALS AND PACKAGES BEING OFFERED!
Why not make your shopping trip that much easier by staying right on-site and taking advantage of a free breakfast, pool and fun at the hotel? Then, you can walk over to Crossgates for some savings at your favorite stores! Click here for special Staycation package offers.
TAKE A FOOD BREAK
There are 20+ restaurants and eateries inside Crossgates that will be open to accommodate your hunger pangs. Shoppers may even want to make reservations in advance, to avoid waiting in line. Visit our list of restaurants and eateries here.
Select retailers may offer curbside sales pick-up. Visit the [email protected] informational page on our website for more details on where to find parking spaces for this convenient service. Remember to call your favorite store ahead to confirm if they will be able to provide this service and ask where to park to receive your package.
Enter to win a $100 Gift Card to Zara. Simply check out one of our 16 digital directories on site from Black Friday, November 27th, through Sunday, November 29th, find the Zara giveaway ad, scan the QR code and enter to win. Easy Peasy.
Crossgates is taking gifting to the next level with our “Countdown to Christmas” Presented by AAA Hudson Valley. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram or subscribed to our email newsletter. Your chance to win starts on December 1st!
BE KIND & HAVE FUN
The holiday season is the “most wonderful time of the year”, but it can also be stressful. As we navigate our way through this shopping season, with new social norms, we ask that you help us spread smiles and joy by being patient and be kind. You never know how you may make someone’s day by being kind. Everyone at Crossgates wants you to enjoy a safe and memorable shopping experience.