Bringing you amazing fashion at amazing prices, Primark is fashion for the people. We go out of our way to thrill our customers with the latest looks, style inspiration and high-tech store design. It’s not just our customers who experience the ‘wow factor’ – it’s our people too.
Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Visual Merchandising Assistant:
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Visual Merchandising Supervisor
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
As a Visual Merchandising Assistant at Primark, your role is all about the amazing Primark product. You’ll enhance the customer shopping experience through:
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Influencing the visual proposition
- Showing our customers how to rock our products
- Driving standards across our fast-paced retail environment that will impact sales
- Maintaining store standards
As a VM Assistant, you will have 1 year of visual merchandising experience with strong communication skills. You have experience relating to customers’ needs. You have the ability to thrive in an energizing environment (and by energizing we mean FAST).
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws”: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)