$500 SIGNING BONUS
Limited Time Only**
What will you do as a T-Mobile Associate or T-Mobile Expert?
Learn and build proficiency in customer service, while concurrently providing a best-in-class customer experience and building loyalty by:
• Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty, and empathy.
• Becoming proficient in the use of digital tools designed to enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
• Completing training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
• Building relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees across channels.
• Engaging with fellow “Archers” and the T-Mobile brand through social media and neighborhood events.
The ideal candidate will bring:
• A strong desire to learn and master the skills required of our teammates and to build meaningful connections with our customers.
• Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
• Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
• 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail environment preferred.
• Multi-lingual not required but a plus.
o Be at least 18 years of age.
o High school degree or GED
o Ability to stand for long periods of time.
o Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
o Reliable transportation
o Full Time (40 hours) or Part Time (20+ hours) availability
Perks & Benefits
• Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement for full & part time employees
• Competitive hourly pay with aggressive commission structure
• Uncapped earning potential
• Career growth and advancement
• A culture of care & excellence
• Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits for Full Time Employees
• Discounted T-Mobile wireless plan
• Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more
• Signing Bonus**
Diversity & Inclusion is a foundational principle of Arch Telecom. Embracing a diverse workforce is a significant contributor to our success as an organization. Employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences allow us to better reflect the communities whom we serve and result in a superior customer and employee experience. We embrace the diversity that makes our employees unique, and we welcome everyone to our team. YOU BE YOU!
*Compensation based on commission and incentives.
**Signing bonus paid out in three increments (Training Milestone 1 $125, Training Milestone 3 $125, Six Month employment anniversary $250.) Ask for details!
T-Mobile Experts within 90 days of prior T-Mobile employment also qualify upon successful completion of ME Test Out Policy). ASK FOR DETAILS!