Yankee Candle is currently accepting applications for Part Time Sales Associates for the holiday season!
Any interested applicants, please stop in store to fill out an application.
Yankee Candle is located on the upper level near the food court.
• Create a welcoming and customer focused environment by personally connecting with all customers in a warm, harmonious and empathetic way. Build and maintain clientele, follow-through with customer issues, inquiries, future sales opportunities and special requests.
• Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; help create smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and set a positive, professional example for the store team.
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Marmot®, ExOfficio® and Newell Brands.
• Stay engaged and productive.
• Comply with Newell code of conduct standards.
• Puts customers and employees first by modeling and leading by example.
• Reach or exceed individual and store sales goals.
• Proficient and accurate use of POS system and programs as required; follow all policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Participate and assist with necessary visual merchandising, receiving, ticketing, stocking and re-stocking, maintain floor visual guidelines and standards as directed.
• Assist with inventory control procedures.
• Housekeeping functions as needed or assigned.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with peers and management as well as other levels of company personnel.
• Other duties as needed or assigned.
• Retail or other applicable experience (1-2 years)
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• High school or GED preferred