Crossgates , located in Albany, NY, is looking for an individual to join our Maintenance Team. The individual will perform interior and exterior maintenance functions as required.
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Uniform will be provided.
- Health benefits after 90 days.
- Vacation and sick time accrued after 90 days.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist tenants and customers when and where needed.
- Minor weed whacking/mowing as needed.
- Perform interior maintenance functions; including replacement of bulbs, painting, repairs to ceilings, walls and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs exterior maintenance functions, including repair of fixtures, roofs, and parking lots.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Makes minor electrical and plumbing repairs on the property.
- Informs supervisor of potential problems with any equipment or systems.
- Performs all tasks in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies.
This person must be flexible and must be able to work independently. High School Diploma or GED is required. Valid driver’s license also required. They must be reliable and hard working. Duties are assigned on a day-to-day basis to meet the needs of our merchants, customers and event groups. Must be able to work well with co-workers, shoppers, merchants, non-profits and other community groups. Experience with plumbing, carpentry, and minor electrical repairs is preferred.
Please send resumes to: