Looking to hiring a Full Time Assistant Manager.
Candidate must have open availability and retail experience.
*We no longer accept paper applications, please apply online and take our survey www.QHIRE.NET/NYC
Looking to hire an Assistant Manager for the Crossgates Mall location.
- Previous retail/management experience with a will-not-stop-till-success attitude.
- Love for fashion
- Goal oriented
- Work fast & efficiently
- Offering exceptional customer service
Apply within; located on the lower level across from Kay Jewelers.
Soma Intimates is currently hiring for the permanent positions of Part-Time Sales Leader and Part-Time Sales Associate. Apply Online at http://jobs.chicos.com/careers/soma-jobs
Assistant Store Manager - CrossgatesPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY IS SUPPORTING THE STORE MANAGER, DELIVERING GREAT CLIENT EXPERIENCE, FLAWLESSLY EXECUTING BRAND AND OPERATIONAL STANDARDS TO MANAGE SALES, HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTIONS, AND ENSURING MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.
Responsibilities & tasks:
1. Ensure that all employees are well informed about our history and live by our vision, mission and values
2. Maximize the sales performance of all sales associates by coaching to exceeding sales and KPI targets, motivating and role modeling expected behaviors daily
3. Ensure a high level of after sales service by pro-actively following up on sales orders, deliveries and claim handling
4. Support Store Manager in planning and prioritizing the daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
5. Under direction of Store Manager, motivate and develop all employees individually and on team-level to improve performance. Should be done daily on the floor and by being exemplary role model
6. Assist in store staffing by recruiting, introducing and developing the best candidates by role.
7. Role Model and coach to continuous high level of knowledge with all staff in regards to target groups, the national product strategy, the product range and selling arguments
8. Understand and help set targets for the main key figures of the store and follow up individually and on team level regularly. Report relevant key figures to agreed persons
9. Support SM to ensure all store routines are identified, delegated and done on a daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual and annual basis
1-3 years of retail experience either from a store, a restaurant or other relevant service function
Experience in selling lifestyle consumer goods is preferred
Previous leadership experience as an Assistant Store Manager
•High energy level and enthusiastic
•Business and result oriented*
•Passionate and service minded*
*Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
For further consideration, please send your resume to:[email protected]
Part time sales associate - Crossgates Mall
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
3. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
4. Other duties as assigned/required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must have a high school diploma/GED
Must have 1-3 years’ retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Hollister is seeking managers in training.
The Manager in Training (MIT) program is a ten week program that immerses a manager in all aspects of running a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie & Fitch. Training takes place in our store locations. Each week the program focuses on a different aspect of running the business. The program trains the MIT on the necessary principles of management including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, diversity, human resources, store operations, and visual merchandising. The program is structured and provides the MIT with daily and weekly feedback from the Store Manager and District Manager. The MIT completes daily readings and exercises, experiences and learns through on-the-job training, and completes weekly assessments. The MIT must successfully complete the training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager role.
Requirements: bachelors degree.
How to Apply: in-store or at careers.hollisterco.com - password is "Sydney32"
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply on-line at:
Under New York, and then Albany.
Applicants Must have the Following:
GED / High School Diploma ( With Proof)
Current NYS Security License (Not certificate)
18 Years Old (25 Years old to Drive with no Points on license).
New York State Drivers License/Permit/ID (Required)
Must be able to pass a Drug Test
If Prior / Current Military , a copy of your DD-214.
No Felony convictions. Misdemeanors on individual basis.
Pyramid Management Group is hiring. Interested candidates
should review open positions at: www.pyramidmg.com