The Walking Company is looking for multiple positions. Join our team for a fun, fast paced environment. We offer in store training and a great employee discount. Please apply in person at the store for the following positions.
- Full Time Management
- Part Time Sales Associates
- Part Time Cashiers
- Part Time Stockroom
BCBGMAXAZRIA inside Lord & Taylor is currently accepting applications for seasonal positions. Any interested parties, please email [email protected]
Coming to the U.S.A. - Crossgates Mall in October 2015!
Hey Albany! We’re new and we want you!
Ardene is one of North America’s premier fashion retailers with over 400 stores. From its start as a fashion accessory and jewelry store, Ardene has grown to become a truly unique one-stop shopping destination! With a product assortment which includes shoes, accessories, jewelry, clothing, intimates and beauty products, we offer girls the exciting opportunity to dress themselves from head to toe in one store!
Ardene at Crossgates is looking to hire:
Full-Time Third Key Holder
Full-Time Third Hey Holder, Visual
Full-Time Sales Associates
Part-Time Sales Associates
Express is currently accepting applications for Part Time Sales Associates. Any interested parties please stop in to the store and speak with a manager or visit express.com to fill out an application.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed
- Ensuring product is on the floor and sized
- Ensuring all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience
- Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning and folding merchandise
Things Remembered is currently hiring for the following positions. Any interested parties please visit thingsremembered.com to fill out an application or call the store at 518-456-4620 for more information!
- Opens and/oe stages product to assist in the personalization process
- Inspects merchandise pre-production to ensure product quality
- Remains updated on current product assortment and the best way to set up machines for maximum productivity and minimum shrink
- Applies personalized messages to merchandise using a variety of methods and equipment
- Inspects merchandise post production to ensure accuracy of personalization and that all quality standards have been met
- Applies any customer ordered add-ons to product, such as color fill or gravoxide
- Confirms integrity of orders by ensuring all pieces are accounted for and appropriately packs orders
- Performs preventive maintenance of machines and understands when to refer machines for repair
- Meets established productivity and quality standards
- Adapts to business needs through willingness to cross-train and perform other taska as needed
- Has previous retail or customer service experience, preferably in a selling environment
- Demonstrates success in selling. Uses selling techniques such as add-on sales and describing engraving information to customers to enhance salesmanship and reach store and individual sales goals. This requires constant standing and walking to work with customers and show them merchandise,
- Is proficient in the basic skills of store operations: engraving, performance of all register transactions and equipment maintenance. This requires constant standing at the register and equipment as well as occasional squatting and kneeling
- Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments. This requires constant standing and walking, occasional squatting and kneeling, frequently lifting & carrying up to 10 pounds and occasionally 11-30 pounds as well as frequently climbing a 3 foot ladder working with arms overhead and occasionaly using a 3-10 foot ladder to worj with arms overhead
Easiest Job in the World!
Compensation: $12 Per Hour Plus Commission
Hours: Crossgates mall hours 9am to 9pm
2 Shifts available and we welcome part timers
Respond to enquiries:
Face-to-face and over the phone from the public (mall customers)
Must have the following:
Communication skills including friendly manner
Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Team orientated approach
Excel database skills
High School Diploma is a must!
Perfect job for college students. . . we are very flexible on hours and shifts.
We will be promoting the best to 2 Team Leader positions within a month and from there to Travel Consultants and Branch Manager positions. Make things happen and there will be plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Work experience and skills:
Ability to use internet devises such as iPad and tablet (iPad and tablet will be provided as well with all other working materials). Must have a Smart Phone which will be reimbursed upon certain team goal achievements.
To apply, contact: Peter Campos @ 773.951.3000 or David Brown @ 518.461.5954
Burlington Coat Factory is currently accepting applications for Full Time Customer Service Supervisor and the following Part Time Seasonal positions:
- Receiving Associates(6:30 am Availability Needed)
- Sales Floor Associates
Brookstone is returning to Crossgates Mall for the Holday Season! They will be open from October 2015 until January 2016.
Brookstone is currently accepting applications for various managment, associate and stock room positions. Any interested parties, please apply online at www.brookstone.com
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. If you have this passion and believe you would make a strong addition to our team, we invite you to apply. Must be 18 years or older. Available nights and weekends. Previous retail experience is preferred.
rue21 is currently hiring for an Assistant Manager for their new location in Crossgates Mall!! Any interested parties please email your resume and information to Store Manager Jamie Ferro: [email protected]
- Provide managerial, operational, and financial support to the Store Manager
- Drive and maximize store sales, control and minimize shrink, and control payroll within budget to achieve store goals
- Execute company directives for merchandise placement, visual displays, and signage as well as maintain company standards for cleanliness and organization within a store
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Support the Store Manager in driving associates to execute their job duties, provide exceptional customer service, and offer positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers
- Achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control
- Help recruit, train, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met
- Participate in the performance counseling of associates
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability, in a sales and customer service, or management capacity, in assisting the Store Manager to operate and drive sales, preferably in a retail environment.
- Minimum of 1 year retail management experience
- Minimum of 1 year work experience at an apparel retailer
- Work a scheduled minimum of 30 hours per week including weekends and holidays with the ability to increase hours based on business needs
Possesses and demonstrates a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room standards
Replenishes merchandise to brand standards and is placed on salesfloor and available for purchase
Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets, and inventory
Executes floorsets proficiently
Assists in maintainence of backroom and under stock
Assists in providing efficient and friendly cash wrap experience on our registers or mobile registers
Demonstrates ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights and weekends and holidays. Open availability (12am-12am) is optimal.
We offer a great discount and also a cross brand discount at all our Limited Brand stores
You can print an application on victoriassecret.com and bring it in or come into PINK CROSSGATES and fill one out.If you have any questions please call 518-464-5070