ily coming soon to Crossgates Mall will be located on the lower level near Verizon. Any interested parties please send resume to email listed below.
CilantroMex at Crossgates Mall is now hiring!
At CilantroMex all of our ingredients are prepared fresh in house daily and we pride ourselves in providing the best quality meal and customer service possible. We are superior to our competitors simply because of our enthusiastic spirit and attention to detail. As our company is growing rapidly nationwide there is huge opportunity for advancement as we prefer to promote from within.
We are currently searching for part-time Line Servers and part-time Cooks to join our Fresh Team!
- Line servers at CilantroMex are responsible for customer service, food preparation and regular restaurant upkeep. We ask that applicants have a reliable form of transportation and a flexible schedule. No degree is required, however applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cooks at CilantroMex are responsible for Opening and/or Closing the kitchen daily, adherence to our signature company recipes in food preparation and regular restaurant upkeep. We also like to cross-train our cooks in line service if possible, so a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are also required. We ask that applicants have a reliable form of transportation and a flexible schedule. No degree is required, however applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Please visit us online at: www.cilantromex.com or visit us at our hiring table on February 19-20 outside of our restaurant located on the second floor of the mall, in the Lord & Taylor wing!
Piercing Pagoda is currently accepting applications for FT and PT Sales and Management positions. Any interested parties please visit either location on the lower level near Dave & Busters or lower level near H&M to fill out an application.
Job Requirements Including but Not Limited to:
- Results-oriented, superb communication skills, excellent customer service skills, consistent work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team-friendly environment
- Prior retail and sales experience is preferred, but not required
Cosmetic Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager, you will support My Macy's by driving sales and selling with focus on the Macy's customer. All activities related to presenting a clean, neat and organized shopping environment for our customers are under your direction. With training, coaching and development, a team of Associates will grow following your leadership.
Full time and Part time Sales Associates
As a Retail Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Sales Associates provide outstanding customer service, meet hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned. Flexible work schedule and competitive hourly rates.
Estee Lauder Counter Manager
With a role as a Counter Manager in the Macy’s Cosmetics Department, you will be responsible for supervising the complete operations of a cosmetics line, including developing a team of highly productive Beauty Advisors. Additionally, you will make one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of beauty and style, develop your artistic side through customer consultation and make-up and product application, and attain a sense of accomplishment when your skills combine with your passion for beauty to reach personal and team sales goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
Asset Protection Visual Security Officer
The VSO’s primary responsibility is to deter theft, communicate suspicious activity to the Loss Prevention Department, maintain a safe business environment, and provide strong customer service. The VSO is primarily stationed at the customer entrances and monitors customer traffic entering and exiting the store. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply instore OR online at www.macysjobs.com
PHOTO HELPER: Help children and parents as they visit the Easter Bunny in a shopping mall setting. Tasks include: Greeting and assisting children and adults while they visit the Easter Bunny, taking their pictures using a digital photo system (photography experience not required, we will train) and cashing out customers.
EASTER BUNNY: Looking for enthusiastic individuals to create a delightful and fun experience for our visitors. We want you to bring the character alive! We provide all costuming necessary.
Positions are available Saturday, February 13, 2016 through Saturday, March 26, 2016. Must be available to work through Saturday, March 26, 2016 and at least 18 years old to apply. Must be dependable, energetic and work well with children. Call (518) 724-1698 or email [email protected]. Include the following information in your message: your name, phone number, a good time to return the call and whether you are available days, evenings or weekends to work.
Swarovski is hiring for Part time Brand Ambassadors! This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company with 120 years of tradition and innovation with a passion for our brand and our people! We are looking for friendly and outgoing sales people with a strong sales & customer service background. Sales experience, availability to work mall hours, including day, night, weekend and holiday hours a must. We take pride in building relationships with our customers and must be able to manage and develop a client book. Supervisory/Keyholder experience is preferred.
We offer :
Pandora Crossgates is looking for enthusiastic Sales Associates to join their team!
- Part time position
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Enjoys working with the public, celebrate special events and commemorate memories
- Has the ability to provide excellent customer service whilst adhering to the companys vision and values
- Has strong selling skills. Experience a plus but not required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Available to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent