Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise. The two positions we are looking to fill at Crossgates Mall are:
Stock Expert - The Stock Expert leads merchandise flow processes to ensure products are floor-ready and available for our customer to purchase, as well as assisting customers as needed to support a positive shopping experience. Apply Now
Sales Associate - At Express, we hire talented, passionate and fashion-eager individuals with interests as diverse as their personalities. This person will provide a positive customer experience by offering assistance when needed, ensure product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and ensure all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. This position performs additional tasks, including stocking, cleaning and folding merchandise, to support strong store operational execution. Apply Now
Please apply online at www.express.com and make sure to fill out all 3 steps of the application process in order to be considered.
Cortefiel is now looking to hire for three positions for their Crossgates Mall location.
1. Part-Time Key Holder - Requirements Include: 1 year related experience in retail/apparel industry at supervisory level. Passion for fashion. Problem solver. Lead and motivate a diverse team. Flexible availability. Maintain dependability and good attendance. Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
2. Part-Time Sales Associates - Requirements Include: Wants to work in a fast-pace environment. Confidently and easily develops rapport meeting new people. Problem Solver. Retail/customer service experience. Stand long periods of time. Dependable and good attendance. Outgoing and willing to work hard.
3. Full-Time Store Manager - Requirements Include: Minimum of 3 years successful retail management/supervisory experience in a customer focused environment. Demonstrates ability to drive results. Proven success in managing and meeting sales, operating, and shrink targets. Strong track record in increasing responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment. Proven ability in product placement and inventory management based on company directives, store sales and business needs. Strong merchandising/visual skills with experience in specialty/fashion retail.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]. Call 518.218.6472 for more information.
Exciting New Career Opportunities with Athleta! We are seeking store leaders and customer service professionals who are passionate about the Athleta brand and its promise, and who have experience and demonstrated success in delivering best-in-class customer service in a team-based environment. Our goal is to be the dominant player in women's performance apparel by BOLDLY AND CONSISTENTLY DEMONSTRATING THAT ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND FEMININE STYLES ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
To learn more or to apply: Go to www.athleta.com and click on careers or contact: Sara Decker at [email protected]
Is NOW OPEN and NOW HIRING - HOSTESS - Please apply in person at the restaurant between the hours of 1pm-4pm, Monday-Thursday.
Texas de Brazil is carving a new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.
Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso or a hand-rolled cigar and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil. Texas de Brazil is an award-winning, fine dining, Brazilian-style steakhouse. The diverse company and work environment is constantly growing and expanding, creating new and exciting work opportunities, locally as well as around the country.
Please visit our website at www.texasdebrazil.com for more company information.
Ideal applicants should be friendly, outgoing, as well as be dependable and responsible.
Must be able to work well in a fast-paced upscale dining/group environment. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Texas de Brazil offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, restaurant discounts, 401k benefits and much more!
*Texas de Brazil is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our store in Albany NY.
These positions require dynamic, customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential. Management candidates require 2-3 years of previous management experience in an upscale retail specialty store environment.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a rewarding, challenging seasonal role in a well-respected, world-class company. In addition to our fast-paced service and selling environment, we offer a monthly bonus opportunity and generous discounts and incentives.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or fax to 518-456-5657.
Do you love fashion? Do you love connecting with people?
Garage is hiring for an Assistant Manager, Keyholder, & a seasonal stock associate!
Requirements for ASM & Keyholder:
Previous Teen Retail Management Experience a must!
Must have open avalibility.
Knowledge about the following preferred: Loss Prevention, Hiring, & Visuals.
Must have a finger on the pluse of current fashion trends.
Must be able to work in a fast paced constantly changing enviornment.
Requirements for Seasonal Stock Associate:
Previous Stocking and Inventory experience is a must!
Must have a flexible schedule.
Previous teen retail experience preferred.
If this sounds like you, come in & ask for an application! We look forward to meeting you!
Pyramid Management Group, LLC
At Crossgates Mall
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
SUMMARY: Maintains a Customer Service staff and Customer Service desk at the center. Performs duties to help increase mall sales and maintain good merchant and community relations.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• Assist customers: when and where necessary
• Manages the Customer Service desk and staff: includes maintaining proper scheduling, works at desk when needed, assists with hiring of new reps, inventory of supplies, etc.
• Handles mall gift card program: includes daily paperwork reconciliation, gift card deposits, maintains weekly/annual sales spreadsheets, troubleshooting gift card system, etc.
• Handles deposits at off property bank
• Creates flyers and brochures to generate gift card sales and corporate orders
• Writes memos to inform merchants of sale enhancement programs and events within the center
• Assists merchants with marketing opportunities available to them such as public announcements, placement of in-mall advertising, display cases, social media, etc.
• Creates merchant and customer monthly newsletters
• Informs staff of all mall community events, new store openings, and major sales/in-store events so the Customer Service Reps and Mall Management team may effectively answer questions
• Social Media: assists marketing department with updating mall website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages, gathering information for E-blast distribution, develops pages for new social media concepts
• Assist Mall Management team with monitoring office phones
• Creates and maintains a positive work environment for staff and customers to interact with
• Must be able to work within a budget, reports directly to Marketing and Assistant Marketing Director
Supervisory Experience is preferred. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, fax, copier, digital camera and switchboard telephone. Adobe Photoshop and HTML knowledge is preferred.
This person must be flexible and must be able to work independently. They have to be organized, reliable and hard working. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WELL WITH CO-WORKERS, SHOPPERS, MERCHANTS, NON PROFITS AND OTHER COMMUNITY GROUPS.
Send Resume to: [email protected]
Is looking for career-oriented individuals for providing outstanding customer service, and we’re now accepting and reviewing applications.
Lord & Taylor offers its employees the following Benefits & Incentives:
- Fun, and Fashionable retail sales environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth and Opportunity with one of America’s oldest department store
- Ongoing Training& Development
- Employee Discount
- And much more!
How to apply:
Apply online at www.lordandtaylor.com/careers