Disney Store: Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Applications can be found online at disneycareers.com
The Seasonal Cast Member role is a temporary assignment that will begin in late September and conclude in mid-January. A seasonal position does not guarantee an offer of a permanent position with Disney Store. This is a part-time, non exempt position. The Seasonal Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to ensure our Guests have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done by engaging and providing Guests with an Entertaining and Magical experience.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Retail/Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted)
- Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in specialty retail or service industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please visit www.5-wits.com to apply!
Tech Supervisor Position
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations while working closely with the venue Operations Manager in our Crossgates Mall location, the Tech Supervisor is charged with the overall maintenance and repair of multiple attractions within the venue while managing the staff on duty to ensure that the venue runs effectively and guest expectations are exceeded.
Maintains and repairs mechanical, compressed air, electrical, lighting and computer systems in interactive adventures to ensure safety and optimal performance.
Experience with computer controlled effects, DMX, complex sound and lighting systems as well as overall mechanical and electrical aptitude are required. Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Sheets/Docs preferred.
Supervises, coaches and trains Guides on a shift by shift basis.
Ability to motivate and coach Guides to provide exceptional experiences in a fast paced environment is key.
As a key carrier, the Shift Supervisor is also responsible for general management of the venue, daily maintenance processes and cash handling procedures.
Limited occasional travel to new 5 Wits venues for training and to assist our Productions team in assembly and installation of new attractions.
Clarks is currently accepting applications for the following positions. Any interested parties may visit www.clarks.com to submit an application.
Part Time Key Holder
- Guest Services, sales
- Coaching and Developing Staff
- Opening and Closing Duties
- Money Handling
Part Time Seasonal Sales Associate
- Customer Service Based Sales
- Money Handling
- Stock Handling
J.Jill on the upper level near Forever 21 is now hiring Part Time Sales Associate. For more information or to apply, please visit a manager in store.
Littman Jewelers is currently hiring for a Part Time Sales Associate. Night and weekend availability required. Any interested applicants please apply in store on the upper level across from Starbucks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Model "Customer 1st" behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service
- Create an uplifting experience for our Customers
- Provide product knowledge, features and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise
- Display merchandise and promotional materials in accordance with corporate merchandising plans
Applications are now being accepted for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative. Please send a resume to [email protected]
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Apply online at www.carhartt.com
We are proud to be making Best-In-Class apparel for the active worker. Our dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products but also in our people. At Carhartt, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a brand they can trust and depend on.
- Our associates with career challenges and rewards.
- Our communities with support and assistance.
Our work environment is friendly, business casual, family oriented and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with associates located around the globe and across multiple cultures. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our associates are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through rewarding career opportunities.
- Enthusiastically promote the brand by being an ambassador for Carhartt.
- Work as a team member to achieve/exceed the overall store’s total revenue goals.
- Provide an extraordinary shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
- Identify sales opportunities finding the perfect solution for each and every customer.
- Support the store management team in achievement of financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention and safety.
- Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Carhartt standards and company directives.
- Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance.
- Actively participate in merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, folding, and floor changeovers.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Provide the Carhartt high level of customer service and satisfaction with every customer and sales opportunity.
- Fully support the Store Manager and Corporate with all functions and direction as necessary.
- Store is fully stocked, visually appealing, and gives each and every customer a unique Carhartt shopping experience.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
We don’t call them “salespeople” or “sales associates” because that’s not what we do. Our Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enjoy a fantastic shopping experience, whether it’s offering them garment options or answering simple questions such as locating the fitting rooms. Because, in the end, we believe that our clothes will sell themselves. Our customers just need someone to engage them and offer advice, from time to time, to figure out what’s possible for their personal style
CLICK HERE for job description and to apply
Buckle is now hiring Full Time Management. Flexible availability is preferred. Any interested parties, please visit buckle.jobs to apply!
Old Navy is currently accepting applications for the Brand Associate position! Any interested parties may apply online at OldNavyTalent.com
As a Brand Associate your passion for apparel and fashion trends will enable you to drive sales and create a great experience for our customers. Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience. As a Brand Associate, you deliver on the customer experience through the 3 Old Navy Standards: Ready, Urgent and Approachable. Your enthusiasm and ability to deliver on these standards will help you grow your career with the Brand.
Brand Associate Job Duties
- Greet and engage with the customer at all times, using our product to connect with the customer
- Perform tasks as requested of you each shift and that pertain to the successful operation of the business
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Process cashier transactions quickly, accurately and drive our brand loyalty programs
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and organized on the sales floor and up stocks/back stocks
- Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the sales floor so they are available for the customer
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Process all tasks quickly and accurately per company defined policies and procedures, with a focus on customer service and with a sense of urgency and pride
- Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards
- Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards
- Execute the replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available
Brand Associate Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals