Is looking for career-oriented individuals for providing outstanding customer service, and they are now accepting and reviewing applications for the following positions:
- Full time/part time sales associates
- Full time/part time commission associates
- Cosmetics associates
- Non-sell (Stock, Cash Office, Executive Secretary, Asset Protection)
Lord & Taylor offers its employees the following Benefits & Incentives:
- Fun, and Fashionable retail sales environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth and Opportunity with one of America’s oldest department store
- Ongoing Training& Development
- Employee Discount
- And much more!
How to apply:
Apply online at www.lordandtaylor.com/careers or stop by their hiring site located at the Holiday Inn Express, 400 Old Loudon Road Latham, NY August 4th through August 29th!
Is hiring for Temporary PT Sales Advisors
Overall Job Function: Optimizes the store’s selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including providing customers with garment options and direct service.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
· High School graduate or equivalent preferred
· 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
· Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register and fitting room
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Please visit their website at www.hm.com to learn more and apply for open positions.
Has an opening for a Brand Ambassador! They add SPARKLE everyday and they are looking for experienced Brand Ambassadors who are fashionable, friendly, outgoing and can develop and manage a client book. Day, nights , holidays and weekend availability is a must! Apply online @ www.swarovski.com/retailcareers
Is looking for a Assistant Manager, Full Time Key Holder and a Seamstress.
If you feel you would excel in a company that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, rewards performance, has a solid financial record, and invests in your future; then they invite you to apply today.
To apply visit www.buckle.jobs
Seeking experienced Retail Sales Managers !
Come join our energetic team!
- Must have strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent Customer Service and rapport building skills
- Good People Management skills
- High energy and passion for the industry
- Ability to Multi task while holding results
Looking for outgoing, intelligent and energetic personalities to manage our staff. If you have management experience in Hotels, Food Service, Entertainment, Retail etc we would like to hear from you. Manage our staff that greets, instructs and helps patrons of our unique and exciting entertainment venue have a unforgettable and safe experience. Attention to detail and ability to lead and motivate is very important.
Articulate, and gracious people please apply as customer service with a smile and a willingness to make the customers experience one that is fun, safe and addictive is a number one priority of ours.
Must be available to work late weekends and evenings as well as days. We are seeking career minded individuals. Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you please apply to [email protected]
Is looking for all part time positions anywhere from 12-30 hrs per week 4 spots available. To apply please email [email protected]
Full time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT wanted for Crossgates Mall Management Office
Work Days/ Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Perform administrative assistance for the day-to-day office operations, providing a high level of administrative support to the General Manager and Operations Department. Increase the office's effectiveness by proactively coordinating, managing and keeping track of schedules, projects, deadlines, and commitments. Conducting research, preparing for meetings, running errands, handling Information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Constantly maintaining a posture of confidentiality at all times regarding Crossgates Mall's interest, employees and associates. This person will present themselves with excellence In regards to appearance and conduct, presenting a professional image as a representative of Crossgates Mall at all times. Excellent benefits.
- Minimum 2 years of Administrative Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Skills/Knowledge & Ability:
- Proficient In Microsoft Office suite and Adobe.
-Above average administrative /clerical skills,including typing and the ability to use necessary office equipment.
- Knowledge,skills and ability to develop administrative procedures and systems such as word processing,managing files,projects and records, designing forms, and other office procedures to manage all task at hand for one's self and for others.
- Highly developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multi task with clarity; facilitating several projects at the same time with the ability to monitor and assess one's own self.
- Using logic and reason, having the ability to recognize a potential problem, come up with unusual or clever Ideas about a given topic or situation, present conclusions or creative ways to solve a problem.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]
The Carhartt Store in Albany, NY at Crossgates Mall is looking for experienced retail supervisor!
We are proud to be making Best-In-Class apparel for the active worker. Our dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products but also in our people. At Carhartt, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a brand they can trust and depend on.
- Our associates with career challenges and rewards.
- Our communities with support and assistance.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Interested candidates should apply at www.carhartt.com!
Carhartt is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
Do you love fashion? Do you love connecting with people?
Garage is hiring for an Assistant Manager!
Previous Teen Retail Management Experience a must!
Must have open avalibility.
Knowledge about the following preferred: Loss Prevention, Hiring, & Visuals.
Must have a finger on the pluse of current fashion trends.
Must be able to work in a fast paced constantly changing enviornment.
If this sounds like you, come in & ask for an application! We look forward to meeting you!