The Walking Company is looking for multiple positions. Join our team for a fun, fast paced environment. We offer in store training and a great employee discount. Please apply in person at the store for the following positions.
- Full Time Management
- Part Time Sales Associates
- Part Time Cashiers
- Part Time Stockroom
- Part Time Key Holder
Any interested parties please visit Vitamin World.com to apply
The Store Manager provides leadership and enthusiasm that drives an exceptional customer experience, overall operational execution and total store results. The Store Manager fosters a high quality work environment that establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships that always exceed the customer’s expectations. The Store Manager leads, executes all company initiatives, is results driven, fosters team development, and ensures that sales and profitability goals are exceeded. The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing a single retail store; including merchandise, inventory, and expense control.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Train, develop and assess performance of sales associates in all aspects of the business to ensure they have the skills, product knowledge and operations skills to provide a consistent World Class Customer Experience.
- Responsible for the career development, retention, and succession planning of store’s associates
- Review store trends. Recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Minimum of two years in a retail sales managerial position
- Proven ability to train and develop sales associates using skills practice.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
REPORTS TO: Merchandising Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Merchandising Supervisor drives sales growth through responsibility for leading the merchandise processing and replenishment processes and supports placing product on the sales floor for the customer in a visually compelling way.
- Leads and assists with processing, replenishment and prioritizing of merchandise receipts in a highly productive manner
- Leverages tools and reports to ensure the sales floor is full and abundant with all styles, colors and sizes represented
- Leads and executes merchandise flow standards, backroom and understock organization
- Ensures visual merchandising strategies and presentation standards are achieved and maintained
- Understands, adheres to and reinforces brand standards
- Uses visual merchandising filters to execute sell down strategies and product placement
- Supports merchandise assessments and store inventory
- Assists in the observation and training of new associates, including role modeling and serving as a shadow partner
ALL LEADERSHIP ROLES AT VICTORIA'S SECRET ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivering top line sales results and growing the business through business insight to action
- Leading the sales floor while assigned to the role of the Customer Sales Lead (CSL)
- Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our "Best at Bras" culture
- Creating emotionally engaging customer experiences, consistent with the brand vision
- Building customer loyalty through current brand strategies, including credit (US only) and customer relationship marketing
- Building and growing high performing teams
- Leading change through positivity and a growth mindset
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team
- Understanding and leveraging visual merchandising filters to create a compelling store environment that grows sales
- Driving operating fundamentals
- Executing store opening and closing procedures
- Creating an awareness of, and building capability in, loss prevention
- Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
- Managing all activities related to providing a safe work environment
- Understanding, demonstrating and enforcing Company values
Please fill out an application in stores. Please contact Amanda at PINK Crossgates 518-464-5070 for any questions
Track n Trail is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Assistant Manager. Any interested parties please visit Track n Trail to fill out an application online or stop in store to speak with the Store Manager.
Job Requirements/ Duties
- Assist Store Manager oversee daily operations
- Provide leadership
- Makes decisions with company guidelines in the absene of a Store Manager
- Ensures all presentation standards and directives are adhered to
- Perform other duties assigned by managers
- Flexible availability
- Must pass criminal background check
- 6 months retail sales and supervisory experience
- Hours will vary between 32-40 a week
WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU…
Sales associates (part time)
Sales associates (full time)
Stock associate (part time)
Job Title: Travel Agent
This is your opportunity to break away from the ordinary and escape to a place where work goes hand-in-hand with passion, fun, and rewards.
We offer industry leading benefits including an attractive base salary of 30K, unlimited commission potential, access to a wide range of discount travel, free financial consultations, and comprehensive benefits. We operate on a 7-day schedule, so your 5-day work-week will include some late nights, weekends, and some holidays. In addition to this, we can offer you two weeks of relevant industry training located at our Headquarters in Ramsey, NJ. At Liberty Travel we believe in internal progression, allowing you to take your career to new heights and realize your ambitions!
FC USA recruitment is centralized for all of the US. This means that if you have submitted an application within the past 6 months, you don’t have to submit another.
FC USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Any interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply!
BCBGMAXAZRIA located in Lord and Taylor, is currently looking for PT seasonal associates
The position will run from Nov 8th through Jan 9th
Must have retail experience in the fashion industry and highly motivated.
The position requires open availability and able to work through the holidays.
Please submit resumes to
Cheryl Delk Store Manager
PHOTO HELPER: Help children and parents as they visit Santa in a shopping mall setting. Tasks include: Greeting and assisting children and adults while they visit Santa, taking their pictures using a digital photo system (photography experience not required, we will train) and cashing out customers.
SANTA: Looking for individuals to create a truly magical experience for our visitors. We want you to bring the character alive. Must be patient, jolly and dependable. We provide all costuming necessary.
Both positions are for the period November 14 through December 24, 2015.
- Available to work through December 24, 2015,
- Dependable, energetic and work well with children, and
- At least 18 years old to apply.
Call (518) 724-1698 or email: [email protected]. Include the following information in your message: your name, phone number, a good time to return the call and whether you are available days, evenings or weekends to work.
PacSun is currently aceepting applications for a Full Time Assistant Manager and Seasonal Sales Associates(Holiday availability a must). Applicant must be passionate about company's customers, brands, trends and understand and executes the day to day operations of the business.
Any interested parties may apply in store or email your resume to [email protected]