Swarovski is now hiring for Part time Brand Ambassadors! This is an amazing opportunity to work for a sophisticated company steeped in 120 years of tradition and innovation with a passion for our brand and our people! We are looking for friendly and outgoing sales people with a strong sales & customer service background . Sales experience, availability to work mall hours, including day, night, weekend and holiday hours. We take pride in building relationships with our customers and must be able to manage and develop a client book. Supervisory/Keyholder experience is preferred.
Looking to hire a PT Sales Associate. Looking for a friendly person that understands urgency for a job well done. Position would be in a high volume store. Retail experience is a plus, but great energy is also a positive!
Attention fashionistas! The bebe store in Crossgates Mall is now looking to fill a full time sales manager position. If you love fashion and are interested in a great opportunity, bring your resume in and ask to speak to Meghan. Previous retail management preferred but not required.
Retail Assistant Manager – Crossgates
Carhartt is now hiring an experienced Assistant Manager.
Enthusiastically promote the brand by being an ambassador for Carhartt.
Participate in coaching and developing associates to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of extraordinary customer.
Support revenue building strategies set by Corporate and the Store Manager.
Support the Store Manager in the achievement financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention and safety.
Assist with training associates on company policies and procedures, including safety and loss prevention, to ensure understanding and compliance.
Partner with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
Communicate with Store Manager regarding product mix, trends and needs.
Assist in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team.
Partner with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the associates.
Assist the Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
Supervise the Supervisor and Sales associates.
Fully support the Store Manager and Corporate with all functions and direction as necessary.
All financial and operational objectives at met specifically in regards to expense control, loss prevention, and safety.
Visual merchandising standards are consistent with company brand standards and directives.
Team is engaged around the Carhartt brand.
Retail store environment. Extended periods of standing, walking, and typing on a computer is required.
Light lifting may be required. 40 LBS.
Typical retail work hours. Ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends required.
National travel required (up to 5%).
Carhartt is a tobacco free workplace.
Carhartt is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D
Carhartt is committed to equal opportunity for all. Carhartt associates are hired, promoted, and rewarded on the basis of skill, performance, and dedication and not influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience.
3 years of supervisory experience required.
Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills
Exceptional team and collaboration skills
Strong PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
To apply, go to www.carhartt.com and click on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES link at the bottom of the page.
Looking to hiring a Full Time Assistant Manager.
Candidate must have open availability and retail experience.
*We no longer accept paper applications, please apply online and take our survey www.QHIRE.NET/NYC
Looking to hire an Assistant Manager for the Crossgates Mall location.
- Previous retail/management experience with a will-not-stop-till-success attitude.
- Love for fashion
- Goal oriented
- Work fast & efficiently
- Offering exceptional customer service
Apply within; located on the lower level across from Kay Jewelers.
Soma Intimates is currently hiring for the permanent positions of Part-Time Sales Leader and Part-Time Sales Associate. Apply Online at http://jobs.chicos.com/careers/soma-jobs
Assistant Store Manager - CrossgatesPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY IS SUPPORTING THE STORE MANAGER, DELIVERING GREAT CLIENT EXPERIENCE, FLAWLESSLY EXECUTING BRAND AND OPERATIONAL STANDARDS TO MANAGE SALES, HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTIONS, AND ENSURING MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.
Responsibilities & tasks:
1. Ensure that all employees are well informed about our history and live by our vision, mission and values
2. Maximize the sales performance of all sales associates by coaching to exceeding sales and KPI targets, motivating and role modeling expected behaviors daily
3. Ensure a high level of after sales service by pro-actively following up on sales orders, deliveries and claim handling
4. Support Store Manager in planning and prioritizing the daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
5. Under direction of Store Manager, motivate and develop all employees individually and on team-level to improve performance. Should be done daily on the floor and by being exemplary role model
6. Assist in store staffing by recruiting, introducing and developing the best candidates by role.
7. Role Model and coach to continuous high level of knowledge with all staff in regards to target groups, the national product strategy, the product range and selling arguments
8. Understand and help set targets for the main key figures of the store and follow up individually and on team level regularly. Report relevant key figures to agreed persons
9. Support SM to ensure all store routines are identified, delegated and done on a daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual and annual basis
1-3 years of retail experience either from a store, a restaurant or other relevant service function
Experience in selling lifestyle consumer goods is preferred
Previous leadership experience as an Assistant Store Manager
•High energy level and enthusiastic
•Business and result oriented*
•Passionate and service minded*
*Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
For further consideration, please send your resume to:[email protected]
Part time sales associate - Crossgates Mall
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
3. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
4. Other duties as assigned/required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must have a high school diploma/GED
Must have 1-3 years’ retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected]